Tuesday, November 1, 2011

i believe we have a living prophet

I woke up bright and early to stand in line in the freezing rain to listen to this man and he didn't disappoint :)
  • “Ours is the responsibility to keep our lights aflame and burning brightly that they may shine for others to see and follow” 
  • “It’s up to each of us to develop the faith necessary to survive spiritually, and enough light for others to see”
  • "Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are, you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father."
  • "We're spiritual beings having a human experience."
  • "Allocate the time to the effort."
  • "When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be changed."
i have become the world's worse blogger. i promise i will blog about life soon. nothing exciting really. i didn't dress up for halloween and last week was the week of death for me and then this week, tons of internship deadlines!
will the weekend come soon?

love,
char


2 comments:

  1. After the devotional I totally wrote that last quote on a piece of paper and taped it to my door frame so I'd see it when I leave my room every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good move :) i absolutely loved that quote!

    ReplyDelete