I woke up bright and early to stand in line in the freezing rain to listen to this man and he didn't disappoint :)
- “Ours is the responsibility to keep our lights aflame and burning brightly that they may shine for others to see and follow”
- “It’s up to each of us to develop the faith necessary to survive spiritually, and enough light for others to see”
- "Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are, you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father."
- "We're spiritual beings having a human experience."
- "Allocate the time to the effort."
- "When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be changed."
i have become the world's worse blogger. i promise i will blog about life soon. nothing exciting really. i didn't dress up for halloween and last week was the week of death for me and then this week, tons of internship deadlines!
will the weekend come soon?