Wednesday, October 17, 2012

in a perfect world

"if she's amazing, she won't be easy. if she's easy, she won't be amazing. if she's worth it, you won't give up. if you give up, you're not worthy... truth is, everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for" -Bob Marley

i like to think about that quote when i'm being diffcult hahaha. last week, i was really upset about some friendships one day and it made me realize something about myself: i'm the type of person who's SUPER nice to you if you're nice to me. but if you get on my bad side/piss me off, i will show you attitude and show you that you shouldn't have messed with me. so yeah, thats probably a good thing to note if you're currently on my good side haha.

anyway, i was talking to my little sister over text one day and we concluded that i have the best life haha. rissa is crazy busy with work and then sam is crazy busy with homework, tests, etc. and me, i just work, eat, sleep and play haha. oh and skype my grandma too.
this past weekend, we had a hello kitty party on friday night, i moved into my new place on saturday, we went bed shopping at ikea, we had lunch at pho noodle house after picking sam and jess, grocery shopped and then went to ryan's wedding reception.
hello kitty cupcake liners
hello kitty shaped rice krispy treats/hello kitty lemon poppy cupcake
our cute table that looked like it was for a kid's birthday party haha
pizza for dinner!
juli's cute nieces
we even put up my hello kitty poster and juli bought balloons
after dinner massage train?
the hello kitty cookie cutters!
post dinner program: painting of nails and we watched power rangers (hahaha omg so retro) and the wizards of waverly place movie

wedding
 singaporeans at the wedding reception. aww. it reminded me of another wedding group photo also taken in october 5 years ago:
 how things have changed since 2007 (nat and rie's wedding).

its been nice living in salt lake now since i only have to drive 10 minutes to work and so i can sleep more and do more stuff after work like grocery shop and still get home at a decent time.
on monday night, rissa came over and we built my bed and my dresser and i was so thankful for her because the dresser was complicated and i got upset at it cause i was tired and hungry haha.
but alas, everything looks nice now and i love my room cause its super nice and spacious. definitely thinking of getting chairs or a bean bag so guests can sit hahaha.
tada

i'm glad its midweek because it was really busy at work today and then tmr's going to be a crazy day as well but after tmr, its the weekend! which i'm super excited about, as usual hahaha.
and i also made time today to skype my grandma (haven't talked to her in a week!) so that was great! she wasn't feeling so great but my sisters and i have noticed that she always looks better the next day after we skype her so we need to make time to do it more.
cutest grandma hands down. the second photo is so so cute!

xoxo,
C

2 comments: