guess this year was really uneventful? just kidding. i probably just got lazy haha.
i've been wanting to do an end of year blog post for a few weeks now and i've obviously been procrastinating.
and then i realized, it's dec 30th!
it's NYE tomorrow which means i don't have any more time left to spare.
i was going to blog over the christmas break but i seriously fell sick right after christmas and have been spending a lot of time in bed.
2015 went by so fast and i seriously don't even remember what happened this year already.
thankfully, i try my best to document events through photos and so here's a little photo recap of some of the fun times this year:
- quality time with the siblings to kick off the new year - it was awesome having the whole family in town to countdown to the new year. we are kind of crazy when we're altogether haha.
- welcoming baby colin to this world! and then finally meeting him after 11 months!
- learning how to snowboard from the yellow monster - this resulted in epic butt sore and a whole body ache really.
the view is really pretty
this yellow monster laughing at my noob-ness haha
- learning to make pineapple tarts. chinese new year is just around the corner and i'm excited to make pineapple tarts again!
- having 9 out of 10 cousins present for chinese new year. almost full attendance!
- spending lots of quality time with #kinghenry before they moved to arkansas.
- trying out new workout classes such as pilates and anti-gravity yoga.
- patrice moved to utah!
- gaining the best work BFFs ever!
- annual trip to the city
- finally visiting the lavender fields
- attending the wedding of one of my favorite people ever!
- attending my baby sister's graduation!
- countless hang outs with these two constants in my life. my favorite outings are when we go to the movies and then get froyo/gelato and spend forever discussing the movie hahaha.
- countless funny conversations in our family group chat
- attending a BYU game for the first time (oops) with these people
- sky lanterns and experiencing a scene just like the one in tangled
- running the disneyland 10K with the disney girls! best way to do a 10K ever!
- finally visiting the san diego temple and getting to attend the sealing of dear felicia
- continuing to have the best boss ever!
- Grand Canyon trip with my parents!
- Prop 1 campaign consuming my life at work and in general for three months
- many many dinner parties with my favorite people
and that's a wrap!
looking forward to a new year and the exciting things it brings.
for now, i just want this cold to go away first.
hope you all have a good countdown with family and loved ones!